Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Of Gods and Monsters [Social/Closed]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 3:32:07 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Rain fell heavy across Slateport City, the streets emptier than usual as pedestrians were forced indoors to avoid the weather, only the occasional passing umbrella proving signs of life. Sounds were drowned out by the drops of rain splashing against every surface, making the passing of cars into a soft hiss and faraway voices only a whisper. Rowan stepped across the wet pavement with his Seismitoad following shortly behind, carrying the large machine over one shoulder, the tarp that covered the object flowing softly in the wind. “It’s over here.” He motioned towards the location of the coordinates he’d been given, Heket taking a few steps forward to measure the vibrations in the air through her bumps.

After a moment, the all-clear would be given by his Seismitoad. Rowan admittedly had been worried this was some sort of set-up, either by the League or his family. Enemies were only building by the day, meaning he had to be careful when it came to trusting strangers. “Let’s go.” Stepping inside the abandoned warehouse, Rowan shook some of the rain from the poncho he’d worn, protecting both his clothing underneath and his identity. “You can set it down, thank you.” Heket adjusted the weight on her shoulder and lowered the machine carefully to the floor of the warehouse, taking a step back and moving to stand protectively over her trainer. Rowan reached a hand upwards to affix the mask over his mouth, luminescent paint on the front that gave the appearance of a many-fanged maw. Now he’ll have to wait for Athena to arrive, though he suspected she was already close.

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 9:57:42 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Yuifujin"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric1"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric2"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric3"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric4"]

a̸͈͉͌̋̽t̵̗͙͆̃͋̕ͅh̵̪̱̃͂ȅ̸̘̌͠n̷̗̖͕̋͝a̶̰̚͠ ̴̢̲̀ṣ̷̣̺̿̾͘ͅe̶̛̹͍̫͎̓͊e̴͙̺͇̗͐̌̕ṣ̵̨͕̂ ̶͎͍̱̼̓̏a̴̱̫̓̒l̷͖̹̘̦̓͠l̷̻̹̀̎̕

[attr="class","Yuifujinpost"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinpost1"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinparty"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinparty"] X

As rowan walked into the warehouse, he'd see various shipping containers, all empty and dusty as if no one had been here for quite some time. Little did know, Athena was already here. On the ceiling of the warehouse, a small purple light light in the center of the room began to glow. It's light grew in size until various purple lights began to fill up the old dusty chamber and it appeared not so old dusty anymore. A chandelure was hanging from the ceiling and seemed to let out a small wail to alert someone that someone else was here. Rowan would be able to hear the sounds of a heels clicking around the corner before his gaze would fall upon her. [break][break]

"Welcome." [break][break]

He'd see a helmet covered figured turn the corner, a majority of her upper body covered by a cloak ending just past where here hands would be. It was scarlet colored and made with velvet and was kept in immaculate care, her lower body covered in black leather and short heels that held additional support for her to be able to run for a quick get away, the only question left at the moment was if she was going to need it.
"So the beast known as charybdis appears. You don't look how I had imagined you would."  

[break][break] She said as her helmet was pointed towards the seismetoad. A behyeem appears from behind her and moves over to her side and lifts it's arm as the bulbs on it's hands began to flash the colors and setting up the move imprison. "Don't worry, my Pokémon will only react to yours if I'm threatened. Behyeem cant even attack." she assured him. "I hope you didn't have trouble making your way here? You're alone as promised?"

[break][break]
[break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","Yuifujinicon"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinwords"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric5"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric6"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric7"]

FOR

[attr="class","Yuifujinbot"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinnick"]Codey

Male // Adaptibility // Tri-Attack, Lock on, Hyper-Beam, Magic Coat, Zap cannon, Agility
[attr="class","Yuifujinthing"]
Porygon-Z// Porygon-z did x[break]

[attr="class","Yuifujinbar"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.Yuifujin]border:solid 1px #232323;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #232323;background-color:#2B2B2B;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#454545;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric1]float:right;background-color:#8c34eb;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #8c34eb;border-bottom:solid 15px #8c34eb;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-bottom:solid 15px #2B2B2B;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #8c34eb;border-left:solid 10px #8c34eb;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2B2B2B;border-left:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost]border:solid 1px #232323;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#8c34eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#8c34eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinparty]background-color:#232323;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#8c34eb;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinwords]float:left;background-color:#8c34eb;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#777777;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#8c34eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinthing]font-size:10px;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinbar]background-color:#333333;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2021 3:26:15 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Shorter than you’d thought?” Rowan asked with an amused tone, disguising his Galarian accent to sound no different than she would, further adding to the muddling of his identity. “You’d be surprised how often I get that.” He reached upwards towards the Seismitoad, giving her tensed arm a pat of reassurance before taking a few steps closer to the woman who called herself Athena. “Likewise, Heket won’t cause any harm unless she perceives i’m in danger. I assume she’ll have nothing to worry about, since we’re all friendly here.” Seismitoad wasn’t the only security he’d brought along, though he wouldn’t be divulging the existence of his handgun to her unless the situation became noticeably hostile.

“Abandoned warehouses in Slateport aren’t exactly a needle in a haystack, but I had no trouble following your coordinates.” Arms crossed over his chest, looking over his shoulder towards Heket and the machine. “Just the three of us, and before you ask, we weren’t followed either.” Rowan took a few steps over towards the machine, grabbing onto the tarp with a gloved hand and yanking the sheet to the floor. “As promised, straight from the Cave of Origin.” Indeed the device was bearing the logo of the Wrynn Corporation, though the symbol was only visible on the side since the machine wasn’t active to display on the screen.

“I’m sure you’ve figured out that this has personal significance to me since I sought you out, though I’d prefer to not disclose my interest or relationship.” Rowan took a few steps away from the machine to allow Athena to come inspect the device for herself, watching her movements carefully from behind the shadow of his hood. “That being said, I’m willing to provide anything else you need. Including whatever payment you deem reasonable for the information.”

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON May 1, 2021 8:20:04 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

a̸͈͉͌̋̽t̵̗͙͆̃͋̕ͅh̵̪̱̃͂ȅ̸̘̌͠n̷̗̖͕̋͝a̶̰̚͠ ̴̢̲̀ṣ̷̣̺̿̾͘ͅe̶̛̹͍̫͎̓͊e̴͙̺͇̗͐̌̕ṣ̵̨͕̂ ̶͎͍̱̼̓̏a̴̱̫̓̒l̷͖̹̘̦̓͠l̷̻̹̀̎̕

"No." She replied quickly,  she didn't engage in his humor as much as her gremlin personality demanded it be so. She simply nodded in response to the Seismetoad's presence. Seismetoad huh? The Vibration Pokémon, water ground and can have swift swim poison touch or water absorb... [break][break]

As Rowan went on to show that he came with the goods as promised Yui smiled underneath her mask. "Good, A promised kept goes far with me." She walked forward as her heels clicked against the cold concrete floor. Her Beheyeem buzzed slightly, trailing behind her as it also scanned the item with an otherwordly stare. The wrynn family was mostly known for research and medical equipment for pokemon and human alike in GALAR...so why was their tech in Hoenn? Specifically, why was it in the cave of origin? [break][break]

"Very interesting indeed...the cave of origin you said? Why was it there? What happen that you even found it?" she asked curiously trying to garner more information from the rather curious person who contacted her. "If you start to restrict information before I even ask for it, it's gonna make me want to pry even more into your reasons for it." she replied as rowan tried to set his boundaries. Her tendency to push them was rearing it's very ugly head and bubbled to it's surface. [break][break]

He made a mistake with his words, her years of growing up around greedy business savvy people made her jump on it like a hungry sharpedo starving for food. "Fine, then that's my price. I want to know who you are and how you relate to this machine." she grinned underneath her mask wondering how her latest interest would react to such a question. "And don't give me a fake I.D. I will figure out it's a fake." she added.

[break][break]

FOR

Male // Adaptibility // Tri-Attack, Lock on, Hyper-Beam, Magic Coat, Zap cannon, Agility

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.Yuifujin]border:solid 1px #232323;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #232323;background-color:#2B2B2B;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#454545;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric1]float:right;background-color:#8c34eb;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #8c34eb;border-bottom:solid 15px #8c34eb;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-bottom:solid 15px #2B2B2B;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #8c34eb;border-left:solid 10px #8c34eb;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2B2B2B;border-left:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost]border:solid 1px #232323;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinparty]background-color:#232323;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#8c34eb;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinwords]float:left;background-color:#8c34eb;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#777777;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#8c34eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinbar]background-color:#333333;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 1:02:16 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Fair enough.” Rowan crossed his arms over his chest once again, attempting to hide his frustration with her requested price. Athena saw an opening and impressively pounced on the opportunity to discover his identity, though he would never admit the cleverness of her ruse, even to himself. Was this worth the cost she presented? There was a part of Rowan that wanted to draw his gun on Athena and end this before it became even more trouble than it needed to be, but that wasn’t the kind of person he was. The idea of killing someone didn’t come as easily to him as it did for the other members of Team Rocket, Rowan often felt sick even when he imagined doing so.

“I discovered this device when I was on a mission to invade the Cave of Origin, to steal research on the subject of Primal Energy.” Rowan reached up and pulled off his facemask, pushing the fabric into one of his pockets now that he’d made his decision. “This machine caught my attention almost immediately, because I have seen that symbol nearly every day for the last twenty years.” Gloved hands moved upwards to pull back the hood that disguised his face with shadows, dropping the fake accent while he was at it. “My name is Rowan Wrynn, and that machine was made by my family.”

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 21:11:30 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

She stayed silent as he spoke, paying close attention to his words. She wasn't sure if he'd bite at first but it seemed like he wasn't the type to argue, or was it just that he was that desperate? She believed the second opinion was more valid as he was very quick to give into her demands. She felt bad immediately but hey, this was the point of a deal. [break][break]

She waited a few moment's taking in what he said "Rowan Wrynn huh? That's surprising. You don't need to worry, you're identity is safe with me." she assured him, she was not sure how long it'd last though. she couldn't lose out on having such an important friend, but the value of that information? It would be useful...to keep him in line if he ever tried to make a move against her. [break][break]
She did however have a question for him regarding what he just said, specifically the last part. "Well, then it seems like you had another option besides me then, why not ask your family? Did some familial bonds die?" she asked wondering if he'd answer freely. She gestured with her palm open to the device wondering if he'd allow her to begin analyzing it as  she had promised.

[break][break]

FOR

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 0:18:22 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Something like that.” Rowan wasn’t particularly interested in divulging the falling out he’d had with his family and the trauma they’d inflicted on him for years with a stranger, it was hard enough with those he knew. “We don’t talk anymore, and they don’t know where I am.” Amber eyes locked onto Athena, a deadly serious look in his gaze as he spoke. “I don’t want them knowing where I am, understood?” Everything would come crumbling down around them should his family know for sure he was living in Hoenn, they would undoubtedly spend a fortune to recover their only living heir. This made Rowan liable to be double crossed by Athena, should she discover the same information, but he was confident in Rocket’s ability to track her down and make her pay should she try.

“That being said, since the cards are on the table, I brought along something that could help.” Rowan fished a flash drive out of one of his pockets and offered it over to Athena with a gloved hand. “I used this to remote access their company network and retrieve some other files, before I found the machine. The security credentials that were on the drive likely have been changed in their system since I breached their data, but perhaps you would be able to make use of it, seeing as you seem to be well-versed in technology.”

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 9:17:57 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

Ah, her initial suspicions proved to be sound. Seems like they had some common ground in a certain sense of the word? It was a stretch but something. She crossed her arms "Come now, what kind of information broker would I be if I didn't protect my sources?" she said annoyed he'd even mention that as she rolled her eyes. [break][break]

Oh? He was paying extra? He was desperate. She carefully grabbed the flash drive from his hand, the keys to a new network? Interesting.."Do you want me to look for anything in it specifically? This is like handing giving a Lamborghini in my business. Or are ya looking to pay in advance for more services?" she asked as she wanted to be clear on the terms of service, except this one he actually had to read and confirm both parties understood. [break][break]

Yui then turned on the device and began to work her magic on the device to see what she could find out. Her mouth almost drooling at the prospect of new information exclusive to her and rowan.

[break][break]

FOR @tagged

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 21:53:31 GMT
shiv Avatar

Of Gods & Monsters

THE MACHINE is of similar make to the shiny machines found in Hoenn. By using a catalyst of some kind, whether it is a mega stone or some other source, the machine is able to emit particular frequencies or wavelengths of energy. Currently, Hoenn dispenses these machines, preformatted and strictly locked onto shinification purposes. Like how a mega stone's wavelengths can cause a Pokemon to mega evolve, the machine can change the frequency to affect gene expression for shinification.

However, this machine from Galar has been stored here. Perhaps, it was an import from Abbiati's previous administration of Sootopolis Gym; in fact, records that will discover will uncover such a transaction. To match the Abbiati family's reputation as lovers of opulence, a personal "shiny machine" is not an outlandish idea.

But should search the machine for data, she uncovers odd, unscrubbed pieces of corrupted files. All that is left is cryptic text:

mcNO1102... dimensionch... DRKtriad

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 7:38:39 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

What in the world? What is all of this? It seems to be a lot of information on this machine was scrubbed, it had some basic information on shinification and minor details on mega evolution. "Seems like it was a personal shiny machine for the abbiati family but...it's TOO clean.." she continued as she continually typed code into the machine to try and get it to spi- Oh? What was this? [break][break]

From rowan's perspective Yui would be doing a lot of muttering and typing away at the computer for a while, as if she was in a trance. Only broken by when she finds something and reads it out loud. "mcNO1102...Dimensionch...DRKtriad." A small but deafening silence fills the room 'Does that mean anything to you?" she asked curiously. "This machine appears to just be a personal shiny machine similar to the one trainers on hoenn use to shiny their pokemon. Maybe it was a personal one for the abiatti family? They're an...extravagant bunch. So that's no surpise if they truly had one..but this one file...it feels like it was left behind? someone overlooked something and got sloppy? who knows.." she continues, what secrets were they hiding...could this have any kind of link to the megalopolans and the recent Nagandel her and had to take down? [break][break]

"This is..strange.." she adds.

[break][break]

FOR @tagged

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 17:38:30 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Rowan watched with vested interest as Athena went to work on the machine, maintaining his distance but remaining close enough that he could see the screen as she operated. He didn’t understand a single thing that his benefactor was doing to the machine, but he could at least recognize the corrupted text hidden in the files when she pulled them up, writing them down on a notepad as she read them aloud. “Dark Triad?” The name was ominous enough to seem purposely conspicuous, but still unknown to Rowan either way. “I have no idea who or what that is.”

Considering the rest of the information for a moment, there is part of the sequence that catches Rowan’s attention. “mcNO1102 sounds like a machine designation, though. Machine Number Eleven-Zero-Two. Could be for this device, or could be detailing the existence of another one.” Rowan had to admit that the idea of this being nothing more than a shinification machine was disappointing, but the information contained within was giving him hope of something deeper to be yet discovered. “Abiatti family? Olivia Abiatti was the Gym Leader for Sootopolis before she disappeared, I’m guessing she is the one who stored the machine there. Perhaps we can learn more if we visit her old Gym.”

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 0:15:24 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

"A serial number perhaps?" She said tapping into her knowledge of Silph co and their machines. "You're right, it's meant to look up specific machines when people need information on specific devices..so you're most likely right, this might be not the only one of it's kind." she adds [break][break]
She sits up as it becomes apparent that she cannot find much else from the device, none of this made any senses. They were missing big sections of the puzzle, too much to make sense of anything. Yui's inner gluttony demanded she find out the truth, "Very well. I'm determined on helping you figuring this out until the end. Rowan Wrynn." she tells him "We can go right now." she says turning to her beheeyem and it floats over to the pair and beeps at them. "The only question left is, what do you want? Do you want to reach out to the truth?" as she extends a hand to him.

[break][break]

FOR @tagged

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 2:44:39 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“I won't be stopping until I get to the bottom of this.” Rowan’s eyes were filled with determination as he pulled the hood up over his head once more, replacing the mask that had been cast aside before. “Bring the machine to our safehouse, Heket.” The Seismitoad nodded in response, drawing the tarp over the machine before heaving the large object over her shoulder. “She’ll keep the device safe while we’re in Sootopolis, in case we end up needing it, again.” Heket strode out of the building and into the night, already knowing exactly where she was supposed to be going.

“I want the truth.” Athena soon found her hand grasped by Rowan, his own gloved hand gently gripping hers. “Let’s get going.” Almost instantaneously the pair would be transported by Beheeyem through the use of Teleportation, sending them both through space itself to their fated destination in Sootopolis City.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 3:08:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LAPRAS HATCHES FROM THE EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYDRATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAIN DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LIFE DEW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYDRO PUMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPARKLING ARIA
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON PULSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: